Thursday, May 03, 2007

Caregiving: how MS works

I am continually struck by the potential of You Tube or other Internet video broadcast portals to communicate. For years we have used our “wire” below to offer a 50 words or less crash course in Multiple Sclerosis. Recently I found the following two minute animation on You Tube explaining MS. If interested in how MS works, it is worth the two minutes of your time. 

Click our You Tube Channel Caregivingly Yours for easy access to all eight of our ‘living with MS: …’ videos.

 

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick Leer

3 comments:

  1. Hey, want to make money while surfing the web  and blogging like you are right now! then go to this site.

    http://www.agloco.com/r/BBDP9771

    Seriously this isn't a joke or a scam, I'm using it right now and getting money for each hour I spend blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video, Patrick.... I learned a lot in less than 2 minutes. Thanks for sharing!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you once again Patrick....I'm going to show this to my family.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive