Monday, May 23, 2011
World MS Day 2011: Work and MS
World MS Day - the last Wednesday of May each year - is an international day to raise awareness about people living with MS across the world.
The 2011 theme is ‘Work and MS’. How changes to a workplace can enable people with chronic fluctuating diseases like MS to stay in work. You can learn more at www.worldmsday.org.
People with disabilities and/or chronic diseases can be marginalized by society when their rights to access work are not recognized by employers or safeguarded by laws in their countries.
This is not about reinventing the wheel - it’s about removing obstacles to the wheel.
Caregivingly Yours, Patrick Leer
web site: caregivinglyyours.com
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (88)
- wheelchair accessible: Great PA FlavorFest
- was it a tornado?
- World MS Day 2011: Work and MS
- summertime and memory is melting
- Are you ready?
- don't you dare stop and smell the lilacs
- short term memory Multiple Sclerosis
- wheelchair friendly Open Stage of Harrisburg
- fracture risk a Multiple Sclerosis trump card
- ▼ May (9)
- ► 2010 (114)
- ► 2009 (93)
- ► 2008 (127)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (153)
- ► 2005 (152)