Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Caregiving: Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation (PATF)
“Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation (PATF) is launching an exciting new effort on the world wide web with the PATF blog … “
is a non-profit organization that provides low-interest loans to Pennsylvanians with disabilities and older adults so that they can buy the assistive technology devices and services they need.
Our wheelchair accessible van loan was made possible by them. … PATF rocks!
Scootering through a field of robins yesterday, enjoying 72 degrees and sunny skies is a part of Patti’s more accessible life BECAUSE of assistive technology.
… and a dash of caregiver to make it possible. <grin>
Caregivingly Yours, J Patrick Leer
musings: Musings from the lair of Cachalot
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (88)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ► 2010 (114)
- ► 2009 (93)
- Caregiving: a tale of two Americas?
- Caregiving: "aggressive" episodes
- Caregiving: ghost writers on the storm
- Caregiving: home care, care facility, house call?
- caregiving: today's forecast - politicians
- Caregiving: YOUR opinion on MS materials?
- Caregiving: Walk MS 2008, Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
- Caregiving: what if ...? and caregiver ID jewelry?...
- Caregiving: easier to forget or easier to remember...
- Caregiving: language translation now available
- Caregiving: ripples of caring
- Caregiving: Is MS fatal?
- Caregiving: Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foun...
- ▼ April (13)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (153)
- ► 2005 (152)