Saturday, April 27, 2013
What a difference a day makes
Friday, pictured waiting for Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS) Biopsy outpatient surgery at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center in Baltimore, MD. … I’M ALIVE
caregiving care giving care facility
Yes, I wear my own custom name tag when under anesthesia it simplifies talking to me without having to try and read my wrist band.
Today, Saturday, a collage of pics from a sunny 75°F (23.8°C) two mile push and roll with Patti around Carlisle, PA ending at Helena's Chocolate Café & Crêperie for dinner.
Any week I can mark 3 Multiple Sclerosis friendly outings with Patti from her care facility and 3 trips to Baltimore regarding my lung cancer on my kitchen wall calendar is a damn fine week of juggling spousal caregiving and my own health.
Caregivingly Yours, MS Caregiver @ http://caregivinglyyours.blogspot.com/
My Lung Cancer Odyssey @ http://lung-cancer-survivor.blogspot.com/
- What a difference a day makes
- never ever ever stop fighting
- it's not heavy it's my lemonade
- care facility devastated by Texas Fertilizer blast...
- big yellow tank
- the last 'normal' day in the America I grew up in
- Care facility: room service dinning
- Saturday in the park
- what if? ... Multiple Sclerosis care facility era
- a caregiving coin has two sides hope and denial
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2012 (88)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ► 2010 (114)
- ► 2009 (93)
- ► 2008 (127)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (153)
- ► 2005 (152)