Monday, April 23, 2007

Caregiving: MS Walk 2007, Camp Hill, PA

The MS WALK is undoubtedly the most recognizable Multiple Sclerosis event around the US. It probably means as many different things to people as the people involved. 

 

I thought I would try to capture how Patti sees the MS Walk day …  

If You Tube is not your thing. You can view the video on Google Video at :

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-439557456057132769

One advantage to Google Video is that by clicking on the pull down arrow at the bottom of the screen you can view the video at a variety of size choices including full screen.


No matter how anyone looks at it the annual MS Walk raises millions and millions of dollars for a disease that dramatically affects the lives of way too many people. Our story is just one family living with MS.

 

We would like to thank all those who pushed wheelchairs, walked, volunteered and contributed. Thank You!

 

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick Leer 

11 comments:

  1. Patrick, thanks for sharing the information and video.  Awesome job on the fundraising!
    Hugs,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))Amazing and beatiful,She has a great smile,very pretty.Congrats on the fundraizer,its good that family helps.God is good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti is a hoot!!  She had me cracking up! LOL  Happy Birthday, Megan!!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty you make me laugh:) and laughter is the best medicine:) thank you Patrick for sharing:) have a good week

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patrick,

    You and Patty are so funny. I guess laughter has gotten you through many rough times. I admire you and your family.

    God Bless,
    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hold high regards to you and Patti! :o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great video and God bless all of you!

    Hugs,

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was fabulous!!!!!!!!!



    I just loved her answer to how long she has had MS!  I know that sometimes it seems that long for me too.



    Have I told you lately that I admire you?  My husband reminds me of you and how you love your wife!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...I am  so amazed that Patti seems to always have a big smile.  That is such a statement of her positve outlook in her earlier life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You never told me Patti was a comedian. :)  Wonderful video and walk. Well done!

    HUGS
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. If it's not a stationary photo it gives me trouble, but I can imagine what the video would be like Patrick...........you two are diamonds, and I know Patti's sence of humour, so I know I'd be smiling :)

    You get so much more from these walks than thought, there's a comaradary, a goal.......and they're fun. Rache

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive