“The Financial Assistance Program was developed to bring meaningful financial assistance to as many people living with MS as possible, with emphasis on helping people maintain their independence, safety, health and quality of life.
We may be able to help with the following types of requests:
- Respite services such as short term home care
- Durable medical equipment and air conditioners
- Accessibility modifications to homes or automobiles such as ramps and hand controls
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Critical short term needs such as emergency help with utilities or rent
- Health and wellness support
Since resources vary by community, eligible items and services available in a given area may differ."