Friday, November 26, 2004

Thanksgiving Dinner

(from Gloria, Patti's Mom ,reporting on Patti's Thanksgiving Day spent with her parents and family)
Subject: Patti report / Date: 11/26/2004 10:45:17 AM Eastern Standard Time
Hi Patrick,      I hope you two had a wonderful day, ... We had a nice day, Patti was very good, a bit confused at times but she seemed to have a good time. She only ate half her dinner...I asked her if she was not hungry and she stated "if I eat too much I'll just throw it up" so she is learning to pace herself. My brother Bob and his wife Shirley stopped in and Bob really had Patti laughing.  Patti was ready to return to FP by 7:30 PM but we managed to keep her here until 9:00, she had no accidents of any kind. … Talk to you soon. …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive