Sunday, February 12, 2006

Caregiving: journal benchmark

     For number buffs TEN is “… the paradigm of creation. The decad contains all numbers and therefore all things and possibilities…”

     While I am not a numerology fan, I certainly can appreciate coincidence. Sometime during the hours of February the 10th the counter on this AOL Journal crossed the 10,000 mark since its creation on April 24, 2004.

     I am running out of synonyms for overwhelmed to end an overwhelming week of gratitude and awe.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations!! That's awesome.....

    I hope it doesn't do what other counters, including my own, have done. Reset itself somehow. I was over 6,000; now I'm under 100, LOL. I'm going to delete mine....

    enjoy the day

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! However, where did the counter go? Mine was nearing the 2000 mark this week. I was so looking forward for that number to turn over, and then suddenly, a couple of days ago it disappeared. Now it's back to 64 or something.... AAAAGH! I've been trying to locate the entry that Joe made regarding how to reset our counters. Have you any idea? I haven't found it yet. I want my 2000... now over that if you add the 64 to the 1949 I saw the last time I looked at it this week. What a thrill to know that that many people, in addition to the times you made entries, have been reading your journal... I would say, you are published! Now, when are you going to write that book? Bea

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive