Saturday, June 16, 2007

Caregiving: ABC News 'Be Seen, Be Heard'

While this email I received doesn’t really apply to ‘our story’, I thought I would pass it along to any one interested …

------------------------------------

Dear Caregivingly Yours,

 

We're contacting you to let you know of an exciting opportunity!

 

ABC News wants to know about your family, friends & loved ones. We want to hear your care giving stories-- from the difficulties and  challenges you face caring for your elderly loved ones--to ways you've managed to make it all work.

 

Get your videos in by June 22nd and you may have your story shown on ABC's special series "Role Reversal: Your Aging Parents and You!"

 

It's easy! Here's HOW:

 

Click here to directly send a VIDEO:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/BeSeenBeHeard/story?id=3279347

 

ABC News is specifically requesting 15-45 second video comments or photos.

 

HOW TO SUBMIT VIDEOS:

 

1) Via cell phone

     Record a 15-45 second clip and email it to:

seenandheard@abcnews.go.com

 

2)  Via the web:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/BeSeenBeHeard/story?id=3279347

 

NOTE: Deadline for submissions is Friday, June 22nd @ midnight EDT.

 

We look forward to hearing from you & Thanks again for your participation!

-        "Be Seen, Be Heard" Team

---------------------

 

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick Leer

9 comments:

  1. Interesting.  They need to do a piece on those caring for children and spouses.  The other 24/7 caregivers.  Thanks for sharing. (It doesn't apply to me, either)
    Hugs,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting. I agree with Gina. ;o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))Sounds like a good idea,they need to things like that.Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be tuned in to watch it!!! Congratulations for bringing Caregiving to the public, and for making a difference. This may be a new beginning for thousands of people. Lead on, Patrick! Bea

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW, keep us posted as to the airing of it. bea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may have to go watch it somewhere.  Let me know air time.

                     Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. .......guess this would apply to my mother and I,  but sharing it would only make me feel like I am not quite doing the job I should.  





















    ReplyDelete
  8. ............but if they did one that was your situation you should go in for it Patrick.  You have so much to offer. Hope your headaches are behaving. Rache

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive