Monday, August 29, 2011

dedicated to Irene


Detoured but not deterred by roads closed due to downed trees and power lines. Driving the extra miles to pick Patti up for an outing following Hurricane Irene - I had time to reflect.

“There was something about a thread of synchronicity I could not get out of my head … hurricanes and Multiple Sclerosis exacerbations … Hurricane Agnes … Hurricane Ivan …”



Dedicated to all those ‘threads of synchronicity’ linked and to be linked to Hurricane Irene.

Caregivingly Yours, Patrick Leer 
videos: www.youtube.com/daddyleer
web site: caregivinglyyours.com  

2 comments:

  1. Peace Be With You Judy

    It was the 2004-5 onslaught of hurricanes Frances, Jeanne, Ivan, Charlie, Wilma (am I forgetting one?) that took me from having MS-lite for 30 years to my current state where walking is difficult and requires aides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Judy it is more than curious how some natural disasters parallel personal health, or certainly seem to.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive