Monday, May 27, 2013
veterans our trancendental caregivers
151 years ago a succesful farmer named George R Decker simply did the right thing. Riding 50 miles north from his farm near the Mason Dixon line dividing northern and southern states, union vs confederate, or slave states from free states to join the 17th Pennsylvania Calvary for the duration of the US Civil War charging through most of the battles of the Eastern war including defending their home State at Gettysburg. .
Living with Multiple Sclerosis as a family may not always be associated with saying thank you; however we are really no different.
It’s Memorial Day and we honor and give thanks to the men and women who are IMHO the transcendental caregivers.
This picture holds some powerful DNA for both survival and caring. While none is mine, it was my honor to reunite 3 generations of his descendants where he and his wife’s remains rest in New Freedom Cemetery, New Freedom, PA on this Memorial Day 2013.
Local veteran groups pesented an inpirational small town American Memorial Day.
Caregivingly Yours, MS Caregiver @ http://caregivinglyyours.blogspot.com/
My Lung Cancer Odyssey @ http://lung-cancer-survivor.blogspot.com/
- hidden symptoms of MS
- World MS Day is ALSO about MS caregivers, families...
- veterans our trancendental caregivers
- 8 milestones of a caring life
- Paperwork of Living With Multiple Sclerosis-The Pr...
- Sunday family fun and finger food fest
- vegetarian chili, carnivores, and cannibals
- Wheels Of Freedom And Independence
- Mother's Day with Multiple Sclerosis 1994
- Time warp Monday with Multiple Sclerosis
- Uthoff’s Phenomena and summer fun with MS
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2012 (88)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ► 2010 (114)
- ► 2009 (93)
- ► 2008 (127)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (153)
- ► 2005 (152)