Thursday, May 30, 2013
hidden symptoms of MS
MSAA (Multiple Sclerosis Association of America) has IMHO an excellent article in their Winter/Spring 2013 "The Motivator
Managing the symptoms that those around
you may not easily see or understand
Along with stories on Pain with MS, Coping With Fatigue, Sleep Issues, Cognitive Changes and Visual Problems. MSAA Winter/Spring 2013 is one of the best I’ve read
In our story, hidden or ‘invisible’ symptoms were not really a factor except to isolate from the beginning any kind of support groups for Patti because others with MS were about as different as those without MS.
I appears if you do not receive their twice annual magazine then you can download a PDF version from the MSAA 'Motivator' web site.
Caregivingly Yours, MS Caregiver @ http://caregivinglyyours.blogspot.com/
My Lung Cancer Odyssey @ http://lung-cancer-survivor.blogspot.com/
- hidden symptoms of MS
- World MS Day is ALSO about MS caregivers, families...
- veterans our trancendental caregivers
- 8 milestones of a caring life
- Paperwork of Living With Multiple Sclerosis-The Pr...
- Sunday family fun and finger food fest
- vegetarian chili, carnivores, and cannibals
- Wheels Of Freedom And Independence
- Mother's Day with Multiple Sclerosis 1994
- Time warp Monday with Multiple Sclerosis
- Uthoff’s Phenomena and summer fun with MS
- ▼ May (12)
- ► 2012 (88)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ► 2010 (114)
- ► 2009 (93)
- ► 2008 (127)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (153)
- ► 2005 (152)