Thursday, January 13, 2005
Pennsylvania Farm Show.
Wednesday Patti and I attended “the largest indoor agricultural event in America”, the Pennsylvania Farm Show.
The Food Court alone is worth the trip. As an aficionado of milkshakes, the Pennsylvania Dairyman’s Association's 'milkshakes' border the surreal.
It was a mega version American Gothic kind of day. The comic talent of the farm animal is underestimated <grin>. We had an enchanting time (and MS accident free) !
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (88)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ► 2010 (114)
- ► 2009 (93)
- ► 2008 (127)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (153)
- a simple drive in a storm
- get all the pieces get on the board at the same ti...
- doing ‘something’ is important to try
- Would You Believe: Toad Outsmarts Medicare Reps?
- doesn’t ‘gallows humor’ make the dark less scary?
- bureaucracy is fueled by paper
- caregiver can expedite most medical communication
- ‘one horse sleigh’ of the neighborhood!
- on the same page
- "catlitter" cake
- please start to think about it
- a no problem day
- get involved early
- Accessibility and convenience are concepts ...
- Pennsylvania Farm Show.
- Is it balanced or outweighed by intangibles? --- I...
- involvement with others.
- memory should not be underestimated
- An interesting story
- a new level of boring
- Parenting side of the coin
- New Year's Day 2005
- New Year's Eve
- New Year's WRENCH DROP
- ▼ January (26)