Monday, January 24, 2005
bureaucracy is fueled by paper
Visiting Patti with a butterscotch milkshake this evening we discussed this following information. Knowing it will most likely be shortly forgotten by her, I make the effort anyway when possible. Additionally I wanted to leave written notes on the topic with the charge nurse for her unit to insure it is reviewed by her doctor for weekly rounds. Successful transition to the care facility era regrettably requires acceptance of the operating principal that bureaucracy is fueled by paper. ... At worse Patti enjoys the butterscotch milkshake and charming company. <grin>
- ► 2013 (65)
- ► 2012 (88)
- ► 2011 (106)
- ► 2010 (114)
- ► 2009 (93)
- ► 2008 (127)
- ► 2007 (131)
- ► 2006 (153)
- a simple drive in a storm
- get all the pieces get on the board at the same ti...
- doing ‘something’ is important to try
- Would You Believe: Toad Outsmarts Medicare Reps?
- doesn’t ‘gallows humor’ make the dark less scary?
- bureaucracy is fueled by paper
- caregiver can expedite most medical communication
- ‘one horse sleigh’ of the neighborhood!
- on the same page
- "catlitter" cake
- please start to think about it
- a no problem day
- get involved early
- Accessibility and convenience are concepts ...
- Pennsylvania Farm Show.
- Is it balanced or outweighed by intangibles? --- I...
- involvement with others.
- memory should not be underestimated
- An interesting story
- a new level of boring
- Parenting side of the coin
- New Year's Day 2005
- New Year's Eve
- New Year's WRENCH DROP
- ▼ January (26)