Monday, May 17, 2004

Medicaid application

The 7" of paperwork to the left is "supporting documentation" for our Medicaid application for assistance with Patti's long term care. That is a 12" ruler propped between paperwork and table top diner juke box for perspective. 

You can go to Medicaid web site and check out your State's specific guidelines at: Click here: Welcome to the Medicaid Home Page

If you are independently wealthy and/or have long term care insurance enjoy life. If not, eventually you will most likely need to visit.

Our suggestion as mentioned before would be to also visit an elder care attorney. Get your financial house in order, specifically in consideration of long term care, just in case MS accelerates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive